Cores & Associates, LLC National Scholarship
We are proud to announce that Cores & Associates, LLC will be sponsoring an annual scholarship of $1,000 to award an individual student the financial resources to accomplish their educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Cores & Associates team.
- Criteria for selection is originality and quality of submission.
- The deadline is May 1st, 2017 by 5pm PT. There are no extensions.
- Winners will be notified via email and phone by September 1st, 2017.
In order to be eligible for the Cores & Associates, LLC National Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited JD program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
- Have an interest in pursuing a career as a family law attorney.
Applicants must submit the following to be considered:
- Date of Birth
- School Name
- School Address
- How did you hear about our scholarship?
The winner will be chosen based on the insightfulness of their essay
To apply, the applicant must draft an essay of between 500-1500 words. The topic of the essay should be related to family law.
To apply, all submissions must be sent by email to email@example.com.
We look forward to reading each essay and helping a student pursue their education goals.