A Family Law Firm
Cores & Associates will handle every aspect of your family law matter. Ms. Cores is Certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Matrimonial Law Attorney and a Fellow of the prestigious American Academy of Matrimonial lawyers. Her and the team handle all aspects of divorce, child custody and support, equitable distribution, retirement distribution (QDRO), domestic violence restraining orders, post-judgment issues, prenuptial agreements, college contribution, removal, adoption, International divorce, custody, and parental kidnapping, family law appeals, children in court (DCPP), and all areas of LGBT law. We also do basic wills, medical directives, and powers of attorney.
Our clients come from all over the world and come from every walk of life. While each matter is always unique, our years of experience with complex cases have resulted in successful resolution for our clients.
Our firm’s size allows us to efficiently manage our clients’ cases, thus minimizing the cost and time associated with even the most complex legal disputes. Additionally, our size ensures that you will receive the personal attention from our attorneys, paralegals, and staff that you deserve.
Our Office & Staff
Our clients are very important to us and we value the trust they have put on us to represent their case. We understand that your case is unique and expect a specific result. We are focused on working together with you to achieve the goal that you desire from your case. We work relentlessly for your best interests, whether you are undergoing a divorce, adopting a child, or seeking custody of your child.
- Communication Is Key
- We firmly believe communication plays a key role in every legal representation. We provide clear and timely communication to keep you informed about your case proceedings right from the start. We are there to help you understand your rights and options that you have to win the case for you. We understand the situation that you are going through and will be available to answer any questions to clear up any doubts or worries. We will continuously communicate with you and provide updates so that you can carry on with your life without having to worry about the case.
- Our Firm’s Persistence Principle
- At Cores & Associates, we take pride in our aggressive approach to handling difficult cases. We work relentlessly to fight for your rights and ensure that you get a favorable result for your case. We have great experience working on various delicate and difficult cases where other attorneys have already given up. Our positive attitude and dedication has always helped win the most difficult of cases. We can assure you of our relentless support and attention when you let us handle your case.
- Our Unique Approach to Family Law & Divorce
- At Cores & Associates, we understand that each case is unique and work on it with a unique approach. We work closely with you to understand the case and the outcome that you desire. We help you understand your rights and will fight for it so that you get the desired goal. We do not treat you like a number. We work with you to find the best result for you and your family.