Every year, our firm grants a $500 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay. This year’s topic is: What experiences have influenced your desire to help families who have to deal with family law matters?
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how lawyers help family law proceedings.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in the legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a one to two-minute video that answers the essay topic. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel.
- Title the video Cores & Associates Scholarship Contest and include this link https://amysaracores.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers help businesses thrive to [email protected].
All submissions are due by August 15th each year. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.